Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sucha drag to have lectures on Saturdays. Financial Management somemore. Sigh! But oh well. Its not a bad thing considering this module equates to M6 and I'll most probably be exempted from it in the future.

Thanks to Mr. Lew for kick-starting me.
(Even though it gets rather annoying when he asks me whats the latest DOW JONES and STI every now and then.)

I presume I'm gonna be scoring an A for my FM module cos The Lews are gonna be discussing alot about stocks & shares etc etc etc from now on. And my readings are going to be switched from murder novels to online financial news.

Some websites if anyone might be interested:

www.bloomberg.com
www.fundsupermart.com
www.ses.com.sg
http://sg.finance.yahoo.com
www.investasiaonline.com
www.reuters.com
www.marketwatch.com

Enjoy.
.
.

No comments: