Thursday, July 24, 2008

I really hate it when i shop on impulse.
And even when i'm not around to see the tangible good. Damn.

Story goes like this:
Knew that my gf, WL was heading to get some shopping done this evening and i asked her to get this bag for me cos i din manage to convince myself to get it yesterday. Turned out that the design and color i wanted was completedly sold out and the white-colored one was the only one left.

I kinda dislike white-colored bags but i still got her to buy it for me cos i just couldnt stand the thought of losing whatever i felt i was losing. And now, i dont even want to take a 2nd glance at the bag.

Will be bringing it back to the shop to try my luck, see if i can change it for another design. Oh gosh. I really hate myself sometimes. Mr Lew nearly went bonkers when he heard about this an hr ago. But oh well, whats done cannot be undone.

Did some online shopping with Sis.
Pretty clothes and bags make my day.
=)

The Lews will be heading to open their joint account this Saturday.
Smooth.

Eyeing on a particular Chanel bag. Might get it on Saturday. Alright, i know Mr Lew is gonna hop around when he sees this. But but but but i love it! Or maybe i'll be a good girl and get it next month.
We'll see. =D

Goodnight world.
.
.

No comments: