Monday, July 14, 2008

New blog song = my current high.

40% done with my PPS assignment. Down with approx. 1200 words and another 1800 to go. Have less than a month to my major exams. Oh geez. I seriously need to revise but I'm so damn busy. Eeeps!

"How's the move-in?" my friends ask me. Well, pretty alright, just that the new pillows are somewhat uncomfortable cos they're a tad too fluffy. Air-con takes a damn long time to cool the room and its seriously not strong enough; so damn annoying bcos i can't live without air-con at all. We love our MBR bathroom though. Both of us agreed that its similar to Ritz Carlton's and this means we don't have to check-in to the Ritz to enjoy the luxury no more. I've strangely mutated into a PT housewife, mopping the floor at least once and maximum twice a day. The bad part about staying next to the PIE and a new house; it gets powdery so quickly! Can anyone tell me what to do about this issue or are we to just live with it?


Mr. Lew: "After we've adapted and settled down in the new house with the dining set and all that, let's start planning the next major thing."

Just what on earth is he referring to???
Make a guess.
=D
.
.

No comments: