Saturday, October 25, 2008

Okay.
Mr. Lew's anti-drinking campaign is starting to annoy me. Apparently he's the one whos heading it and the only one in it as well. So annoying right?

Just stuffed 3 days worth of soiled clothes in the washer. Got to sweep the floor before Mr Lew can mop it when he's back frm work, but i'm oh-so-lazy now. I miss my soup but there isnt any ingredients in the fridge for me to cook! Maybe drive to get them frm the supermarket later.

Damn shoik to have 3 full days of rest!
And it's St James tmr night for Cal's farewell party.
My babes Shuling & Huiru are going too! Wooooo hooooooooo!

I wanted to go into JB to get my nails done but JAM.
I so wanna catch the movie, The Coffin but not screening yet.
I wanna go shopping but so damn lazy to even leave the sofa.

Still waiting for lotsa pics frm my friends.
Do excuse the lack of colour for just a little bit more.
.
.

No comments: