Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Went for my wedding PS gown fitting yesterday morning.

Picked the first 6 you see here for my indoor PS. As for the outdoor PS, it'll only be picked on the day of my PS itself. Gown fitting is so tiring! Imagine the PS itself. Goodness!

PS fixed on July 25th.
=)


i love this gown alot.
it'll look more beautiful after the can-can's underneath.
.

alot of praises for this on my FB. (Thanks to Mr Lew; his pick.)
.

gold with black trimmings. Pretty!
.

picked this colour but a long one instead of this
.

something black; something different.
.

dont rly lk folds.
But i need a gown diff from the rest i picked.
.

not bad. But wasnt one of the chosen.
.

so jay chou MTV look. Hahaha
.

.

.

very malay-ish. me no like.
.

too loose!
.

not nice. i look bloated!
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi melissa,
can i knw which is your bridal shop? your gowns are so pretty