Saturday, September 05, 2009

Bought our new car earlier on. Got the sports versions which brought up the purchase price by $4K. Ahhh... broke. Anyway, it's gonna arrive end Oct!
=D

I have sinned again!
Was supposed to get a toiletries bag from Prada but I bought a pair of ballet pumps instead! Mr Lew was so pissed cos he just can't fathom the idea of stepping on so much money. Hahaha...


A note to all: Don't buy shoes frm Ferragamo & Chanel in Spore!
Initially wanted to get another pair of Ferragamos but the price of Ferragamo & Chanel sold locally is so ridiculously high as compared to Europe!

Ahhhhh.. Visited Chanel earlier on and they have a new arrival of pumps.. gonna ask my colleague to help me get it during her Europe honeymoon in Oct together with a Bottega shoulder bag. (Chanel shoes are $300 bucks cheaper & Bottega is $1K cheaper in Europe lor!!)
** I admit I'm super cheapo.

I swear I will minimize luxury shopping after this year!
.
.

No comments: