Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Boy, am I bushed!

Finally completed my PPS assignment powerpoint slides 20 mins ago. Was working on it since 4pm this late noon, so that makes a full 6 hours of staring at my computer screen and using up a fraction of my brain cells. Elated that i've completed but, on the other hand, sad to remind myself that I still have Part 2; a 3000 words essay that i have to submit by the 17th of July.
Sigh!

Have booked my M5 exam by the way. Set it on the last week of August cos after i saw the study guide, it was definitely necessary for me to cater much more time to digest all the info.

Tomorrow's our auspicious 'move-in' day!
The Lews will be spend a night staying over at their new home albeit the missing dining table.

Attending Em's baby shower this Saturday.

It's mid-week. Another day to TGIF. Bear with it people!
=)
.

No comments: