Monday, July 07, 2008

So happy!
Passed the M8 (Collective Investment) exam today!
On my 1st attempt!


Anyway, loads of pictures as promised!


Living area curtains (brownish)


a little on the pinkish side (spare bedroom)


blackout curtains for our MBR


rice cooker
(i totally have zero idea on how to use it.)


hope this iron can ease the creases of Mr. Lew's shirts easily




and yet another bedsheet
Mr. Lew says i'm obsessed with bedsheets. -_-



It was cleaning and cleaning and cleaning for the past wkends!








until my 2-day-old manicure turned out like this....




Decking done up by Dad-in-law






They're here!













The other day we brought Baby Ernie out, together with Granny-in-law, Mum-in-law and Sis-in-law, to pick our dining set and the spare bedroom's bed. She was totally glued to me; sleeping or sitting.
Felt like a Mum that day! Haha.


she insisted on wearing my watch! so cute!





You know your husband is longing for a kid real badly when he makes you squeeze into a helicopter meant for KIDS ONLY. Can you believe that the whole of me is actually inside it?





Will have to rush out my PPS assignment slides in the next 2 days for my presentation on Thursday evening. Gonna book either M5 or M9 or CHI on Wednesday, will probably set the exam date after the 2nd week of August cos I'm really packed with too many things for the next few weeks. Sigh!

Mr Lew, your wife needs a break after everything.
So watcha gonna do?
.
.

No comments: